We will acknowledge receipt of your QAS challenge and provide you with a unique reference number.
We shall review the connection charge and assess whether:
- We have provided enough information to allow you to make an assessment of the accuracy of the connection charge, and
- The connection charge falls within the ranges identified in the relevant tables.
Following our assessment we will write and inform you whether we believe the original connection charge to be accurate or not.
If we have failed in either, or both of the conditions outlined above (excepting where the connection charge is outside of the range of charges but we have provided a legitimate explanation as to the reason for the discrepancy), we will do either of the following:
- Provide a revised connection offer, or
- Make a penalty payment, or
- Make a partial refund of the connection charge (where the connection charge has already been paid).
If we believe the original connection charge is correct, the offer will still apply.